“Parent Cards” – The Modern Way To Personalize Contact Info
Business cards are important to make contact information easy to share. As a parent, you must also have these kinds of cards too, however not only for business purposes but for parenting functions as well. These are some of the reasons why you (moms and dads) must keep parent cards:
- Convince other people to allow you parent your child.
- Share or exchange contact information with previous friends and particularly to new ones.
- When you leave your children to a babysitter and once an emergency occur, he or she can immediately reach you.
- Great way to encourage interaction with other parents.
- Skip on filling in the personal contact information section of some forms especially those in school and make sure that your child’s teacher has access to your contact data in his or her fingertips.
- You can leave one in their belongings (especially when they are used in forgetting their things).
- It can give you peace of mind knowing that if your child gets lost, you can be contacted right away.
What information must be enclosed on it?
It is totally up to you. Consider the usage of the card. Is it for a new acquaintance? Is it purely for parenting, like for babysitters? Is it for simply giving your basic information? Be clear on the purpose of the cards. Here are some of the things you might possibly consider in having one:
- Complete Name of parent:
- Child’s complete name:
- Child’s school attending in:
- Home Address:
- Telephone Number:
- Cellphone Number:
- E-mail Address:
- Facebook Profile URL
- Photo/s of you and your child
- Important Information (special needs or condition of the child)
- When unavailable, person to contact:
For very modernized and personalized parent cards, pixajoy is very much willing to provide you a perfect one. They are offering a lot of templates to choose from.